TRENZ manufacturers use only the highest quality materials and workmanship for our products. We are confident that with correct installation and normal use, our products will provide many years of trouble free. In the unlikely instance that you identify faulty workmanship or material within specified years as shown in the table below from the date of purchase, at our option we will provide replacement product or replacement part (or the nearest equivalent) free of charge where any Product is covered by this warranty.
We shall not be responsible for any other incidental or consequential damages attributable to a product defect or to the repair or exchange of a defective product, all of which are expressly excluded from this warranty. This warranty does not cover plumbing costs or builders costs if product is found to be faulty after installed.
The following are specifically excluded from our guarantee:
1. Improper use
2. Installation other than by a registered plumber or registered builder
3. Damage caused by installation
4. Installation other than in accordance with the Manufacturer’s instructions, regulations and standards which govern the water supply and sewerage plumbing requirements of the location of the particular plumbing or installation of the products
5. Damage to plated or painted surfaces that have been cleaned with other than mild soap, water and a soft damp cloth
6. Leaking as a result of failure to use an in-line strainer or filter on lines to tapware incorporating a ceramic cartridge or ceramic disk mechanism, the registered plumber will know that debris in the line which reaches teapware with ceramic cartridge can irreversibly demage the cartridge
7. Toughened Glass Spontaneous breakage
Trenz does not warrant spontaneous breakage of toughened glass and shall not be liable for any damages, injuries or death resulting from such breakages.
Trenz assumes no responsibility for failures resulting from improper use or handling, transportation, installation not in accordance to normal industry practice, faulty building construction or design, building materials used or applied on glass that has adverse effects on the products, exposure to adverse environmental conditions including but not limiting to alkalis, acids or sharp objects or works that may have a detrimental effect on the glass, improper cleaning practices or by the act of God.
As we normally do not install our product, our warranty does not extend to the installation of any replacement parts. If a problem is identified during installation, the registered plumber or registered builder should contact us immediately to resolve the problem.
This warranty is transferable and proof of purchase (original invoice) is required.
Warranty claims should be sent to:
TRENZ Group Limited
PO Box: 109710, Newmarket ,Auckland
Warranty periods (from the date of purchase) are as follows:
12 months Warranty on :-
~ Lightings (which include the LED Mirrors and LED Mirror Cabinet);
~ Acrylic Shower Tray and Lining;
3 Year Warranty on :-
~ Shower Slider Set with Hand Shower;
~ Glass Shower when installed by Trenz (otherwise 18 months Warranty on Hardware Only);
~ Vitreous China Basin;
~ Heated Towel Rail;
~ Mirror and Mirror Cabinet;
~ Enamel Steel / Acrylic Bath / Man Made Stone Bath;
~ Man Made Engineering Bench Top;
7 Year Warranty on :-
~ Vitreous China Toilet Suite;
~ Flushing system for Toilet Suite;
~ Ceramic Cartridge for Tapware (Without in-line strainer fitted, warranties will be void)
10 Year Warranty on :-
~ Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles (Conditions applies)
Conditions on Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles
- The customer is responsible for checking the tiles prior to installation. Any claims must be made before the goods have been laid or installed. Installation and laying of goods constitutes acceptance of the goods. No claims can be made by you against us and we will not be liable to anyone once goods are laid or installed.
- There may be variations in shade and size between the sample and the
delivered goods (and between one batch of goods and another) due to the
manufacturing process by which tiles are produced. Variation in shade and size
is not a defect.
- We recommend additional goods should be retained to allow for wastage
and repairs as the same batch may not be available at a future date.
- Nominal sizes are indicated; actual sizes can and will vary between batches/suppliers. If mixing tiles, compatibility should be confirmed prior to purchase.
The customer acknowledge that:
a. They do not rely in any way on us in relation to the use, fixing, installation or incorporation of the goods.
b. We have no responsibility for the works of any tradesperson in installation of the goods, whether or not we may have recommended a tradesperson to you.
c. Whilst we may assist with and advise you in the selection of goods, it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitable for the purpose you are using them for and that they comply with relevant regulations and specific requirements.
d. It is essential that goods be installed in accordance with manufacturer’s directions & guidelines and relevant New Zealand building standards. We will have no responsibility for product failure caused by non-observance of any such directions, guidelines & standards.